Thursday, September 27, 2012

UFC 152's Magalhaes responds to Pokrajac's Twitter jab, Rogan commentary

Vinny Magalhaes can understand Igor Pokrajac's frustration, but he still thinks it's misguided.

"I understand the guy," Magalhaes told MMAjunkie.com Radio. "I've lost so many fights. People know that, and I would hate to be in his situation."

Despite admitting backstage that his laziness led to Magalhaes' second-round armbar at UFC 152, Pokrajac took a jab at the submission ace on Twitter."If I wanted to do a grappling match I would go on a grappling tournament," the Croatian wrote on Monday.


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/mmajunkie/~3/0NQm3_ZIYoM/ufc-152s-magalhaes-responds-to-pokrajacs-twitter-jab-rogan-commentary.mma

Mike Weaver Randy Couture James Toney BJ Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment