Friday, November 5, 2010

Efrain Escudero Hopes to Fight His Way Back Into UFC With Shine Fights Deal

Filed under:

Efrain Escudero didn't dance around his reasons for deciding to sign with Shine Fights after being cut by the UFC following his most recent loss.

"I was offered pretty good money and for [a contract] that wasn't for more than one year," Escudero told MMA Fighting on Wednesday afternoon. "Eventually I want to make my run back to the UFC and prove to Dana White and everybody else that I can do the job they hired me to do."

The chance to sign a year-long, three-fight deal rather than get locked down in a longer agreement played a major role in his decision-making process, said Escudero, who described the decisions facing him after his release from the UFC following a loss to Charles Oliveira in Sepember as "very difficult."

"Why they released me, I have no idea," Escudero said. "Do I feel bad? Yes, I feel bad. But I have to put it aside. We don't live in the past."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/11/03/efrain-escudero-hopes-to-fight-his-way-back-into-ufc-with-shine/

Cornelius K9 Bundrage Miguel Cotto Manny Pacquiao Ricky Hatton

No comments:

Post a Comment