Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sylvester Withdraws Due to Illness ? Card Featuring Sylvester & Cunningham Canceled

Team Sauerland was forced to call off Saturday's card in Neubrandenburg, Germany after IBF Middleweight Champion Sebastian Sylvester caught a virus infection. The 30-year-old was slated to face Mehdi Bouadla in his fourth defense on January 22nd, with IBF Cruiserweight Champion Steve Cunningham taking on mandatory challenger Enad Licina in the co-featured main event.
?I am very disappointed,? Sylvester said. ?All of a sudden I felt sick and exhausted. I went straight to the doctor who told me that I could not fight on ...

Source: http://www.proboxing-fans.com/sylvester-withdraws-due-to-illness-card-featuring-sylvester-cunningham-canceled_011811/

Mike Weaver Randy Couture James Toney BJ Penn

No comments:

Post a Comment