Thursday, July 25, 2013

MAYORGA BETS TRINIDAD $1 MILLION, OFFERS DE LA HOYA SOME BALLS, AND CHALLENGES ROY JONES - Videos

"Before, we used to smile and shake hands with each other, but today is different. I'm going to show that I'm the one who wears the pants the night of October 2nd...I'd like to extend a bet to Tito, a million dollar bet that I'll knock him out before 8 rounds...he's never going to be hit so hard like I'm going to do on October 2nd...after I knock out Tito, I want to challenge Oscar again, and the offer still stands that I'll send him a pair of balls wherever he's at...after I'm done with Tito, after I'm done with De La Hoya, I'm going to go to 175 and look for Roy Jones," stated former welterweight and jr. middleweight champion Ricardo Mayorga, who gave one of his classic trash-talk speeches when he took to the podium during a press conference one month ahead of his highly-anticipated clash with multi-division world champion Felix "Tito" Trinidad on October 2, 2004. Although Mayorga was stopped in the 8th round of the fight, fans will never forget the bravado he carried inside the ring for each and every one of his fights. Check it out! [Note that this is an old video recorded on an 8mm tape video camera, so please don't expect high quality.]

Source: http://mmalice.com/videos/mayorga-bets-trinidad-1-million-offers-de-la-hoya-some-balls-and-challenges-roy-jones-video_lw3rnmih.html

Muhammed Ali Evander Holyfield Mike Tyson Kimbo Slice

No comments:

Post a Comment