Monday, July 22, 2013

AUSTIN TROUT SAYS POTENTIAL CLASH WITH ERISLANDY LARA JUST A RUMOR - Videos

"As of right now, it's just kind of like the Rosado thing; it's just rumors right now...I called Al and, you know, was like, told him the list of names that's acceptable to me, and, you know, it's really up to him to see what's the best move next now...everybody keeps asking me when am I coming back, is it against Lara on the 14th. I don't know, but I'm all for up, so if they make the call, I'll be ready," stated former jr. middleweight champion Austin Trout, who is still unsure of his next move, but is willing and ready to face Erislandy Lara or any of the top names in the 154-pound division. Check out what else he had to say!

Source: http://mmalice.com/videos/austin-trout-says-potential-clash-with-erislandy-lara-just-a-rumor-video_cnoi3vls.html

Thiago Alves Muhammed Ali Evander Holyfield Mike Tyson

No comments:

Post a Comment