Friday, November 9, 2012

Video: Strikeforce's Jorge Masvidal eyes Japan if he's unable to fight for Strikeforce

Standing in a queue of fighters hoping to work on a possible Jan. 12 Strikeforce card, Jorge Masvidal has a contingency plan if the promotion can't find space or the event is canceled.

He plans to take an offer from the recently revived Japanese promotion DREAM to fight Hayato Sakurai or Satoru Kitaoka at "DREAM.18: Special NYE 2012."

"I'd much rather fight here in America because I'd get more money ... but if I have to, (I'll fight on) Dec. 31," Masvidal told MMAjunkie.com Radio. "I'll be kicking ass in Japan."


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/mmajunkie/~3/zz9qfp6kn_s/video-strikeforces-jorge-masvidal-eyes-japan-if-hes-unable-to-fight-for-strikeforce.mma

Frankie Edgar Georges St-Pierre Mauricio Rua Anderson Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment