Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Froch Heads to Super Six Finals over Johnson: post-fight quotes

In front of more than two thousand fans in Atlantic City, Carl Froch defeated Glen Johnson to move onto the Super Six Finals against Andre Ward. Take a look at what Froch, Johnson and their teams had to say after the bout below.
Official Attendance: 2,286
Carl Froch, WBC Super Middleweight Champion/Super Six Finalist:
?Everyone is finally starting to acknowledge what I?ve done in successive fights.?
?I wasn?t 100% happy with my performance, because I?m the kind of guy who likes to unload my shots. I didn?t do that enough tonight, but I did ...

Source: http://www.proboxing-fans.com/froch-heads-to-super-six-finals-over-johnson-post-fight-quotes_060511/

Mirko Cro Cop Rashad Evans Frankie Edgar Georges St-Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment