Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chris Weidman: ?I was excited to go to Bellator? I felt like I was betrayed by them.?

?Photo Credit: Kyle Terada-USA TODAY Sports

Surrounded by good people, UFC Middleweight, and number one contender, Chris Weidman knew to make sure he dotted all his I?s and crossed all of his T?s when he was offered a multiple fight deal from Bellator in early 2011. He was all set to sign, and according to Weidman the pen was on the…

The post Chris Weidman: “I was excited to go to Bellator… I felt like I was betrayed by them.” appeared first on Fighters.com.

Source: http://www.fighters.com/05/21/chris-weidman-i-was-excited-to-go-to-bellator-i-felt-like-i-was-betrayed-by-them?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=chris-weidman-i-was-excited-to-go-to-bellator-i-felt-like-i-was-betrayed-by-them

Rocky Marciano Vitali Klitschko Wladimir Klitscho David Haye

No comments:

Post a Comment